What makes the Valeton Loft Series Pedals so Good?
There are classic and iconic Boss guitar pedals that were created during the 1970's and 1980's. These Boss masterpieces have vintage analog circuits which created a warm, lush and creamy sound that guitarists all over the world are always looking for. Many of these classic iconic Boss models, for some reason or another, went out of production or were discontinued years ago leaving hundreds and even thousands of guitar players wanting them. These stompbox "icons" can be found now in the used guitar pedal market, but usually for hundreds and even thousands of dollars.
There are classic and iconic Boss guitar pedals that were usually were created during the 1970s and 1980s. Notable models are:
- BD-2 Blues Driver.
- CE-1 Chorus Ensemble.
- DD-3 Digital Delay.
- DS-1 Distortion.
- MT-2 Metal Zone.
- OD-1 Over Drive.
- SD-1 Super Overdrive.
- DS-1 Distortion.
- PH-1 Phaser.
- SP-1 Spectrum.
- FA-1 FET Preamp
Among many others....
Valeton Loft Series
The Valeton Loft series of guitar pedals was
created to address the need on the market for such sought after Boss
models. The Loft series pedals are versions of these pedals and offer
full analog circuitry. They look like the baby brother or like "mini
mes" of the well known and iconic Boss stompbox shape-form and share the
robust and solid built. Basically all the benefits of the original
Boss's but requiring way less pedalboard space since they are super
compact. with the same functionality but yet meeting almost a third of
the space on your paddle board.
Valeton Loft series models are versions or clones that offer identical or almost identical sound and performance while costing just a fraction of their original counterparts.
Here is a list of the models and their equivalents:
- OD-10 Overdrive: Equivalent to Boss OD-1
- FP-10 FET Preamp/Boost: Equivalent to Boss FA-1
- CH-10 Chorus: Equivalent to Boss CE-2
- OC-10 Analog Octave: Equivalent to Boss OC-2
- PH-10 Phaser: Equivalent to Boss PH-1
- FL-10 Flanger: Equivalent to Boss HF-2
- CS-10 Compressor: Equivalent to Boss CS-2
- AD-10 Delay: Equivalent to Boss DM-2
- DS-10 Distortion: Equivalent to Moded Boss DS-1
- BD-10 Blues Drive: Equivalent to Boss BD-2
- TW-10 Touch Wah: Equivalent to Boss TW-1