Order CA$180+ (before taxes) and get FREE Shipping(valid in US and Canada)
- Get 10% OFF your 1st Order ...Use coupon: ONLYPEDALS10
– Small dimensions (Snickers size).
– The full set of regulation knobs (Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume), despite the compact design.
– The really high anode voltage (+250…300V).
– The implementation of either full tube or hybrid (tube + semiconductors) circuit design with efficient emulation of vacuum triode cascades by semiconductor components.
– Ability to use overloaded channels in preamp mode (connected to the Amp’s Return) or in the drive pedal mode (connected to the amp’s Input).
– The pedal can control other devices or be controlled by other devices. It has special CTRL A and CTRL B connectors.
– X-Lead/X-Clean preamps can be used as separate devices, as well as a group of preamps connected in a serial chain (both via the audio path and the control connectors CTRL A and CTRL B). In the latter case, turning on any preamp in the chain will turn off all other connected preamps, that is, they’ll be switched to TRUE BYPASS mode. Thus, without the use of any external devices, it is possible to implement a multichannel preamp from almost any reasonable number of preamps of the X-Lead/X-Clean line, switched by the “one of” rule.
– In addition, X-Lead / X-Clean preamps, along with other devices, can be used as part of an AMT Bricks pedalboard. Full information about the pedalboard will be presented later.
At the discretion of the manufacturer, a preamplifier can be equipped with a tube of one of the following types: AMT-12АХ7WS, 12АХ7, ECC83 (or another 12AX7 compatible).
|Pedal Type||Tube Preamp|
|Power Source||12Volts DC center negative (not included)|
|Batteries||No. Only runs on 12V DC power source|
|Current Draw||300 mA|
|Inputs||1/4 TS CTRL B -TRS 3.5mm external control connector (input/output)|
|Outputs||1/4 TS CTRL A -TRS 3.5mm external control connector (output)|
There are no reviews for this product.