Order CA$180+ (before taxes) and get FREE Shipping(valid in US and Canada)
- Get 10% OFF your 1st Order ...Use coupon: ONLYPEDALS10
Dapper Bass is an all-in-one workhorse for bass players. This strip has everything you need, plus some inspiration.
First in line is a big, bright, fast and accurate tuner so you can play confidently in tune.
BOOST COMP is a booster and compressor combo. Set-to-forget knobs make it simply diabolical.
The DIRTY Q module is an envelope filter with some interesting tricks. Tweak the knobs onboard until you find the vocal tone that suits your playing style.
This BASS AMP module will give your bass the life it needs for every musical genre. The EQ is golden with cleans and highly responsive even with the gain up.
Use the all-analog monophonic OCTAVE module to beef up your low end, create synthy leads, or make everything crash off the walls. Individual octave and dry control ensure maximum inspiration.
Plunge into the lush CHORUS module to take your sound to a brave new world. No patience for annoying parameters – the single depth knob will let you decide how deep into analog chorus dimensions you want to go.
And Dapper Bass is expandable for everything else you might need too:
Hook up your other effects— as many as you want!— and make Dapper Bass the core of your rig.
THRU and XLR out:
Use the THRU output jack to run through some parallel effects (rack processors, interfaces, etc.) or do some re-amping.
The XLR OUT feeds a balanced signal to audio interfaces or mixers.
● TUNER module with fast, accurate tuning
● Powerful BOOST COMP module for kicking your sound up
● Sensitive, vocal-like DIRTY Q module with some interesting tricks
● BASS AMP module with wide tonal flexibility
● All-analog monophonic OCTAVE module with individual octave/dry signal control
● Warm, lush CHORUS module for expanding your sound dimensions
● FX LOOP for extending the effects chain
● Different outputs to run through bass amps, audio interfaces, mixers,
and other gear
|Pedal Type||Bass Multi-effect (chrorus, octave, booster/compressor, envelope filter, EQ)|
|Power Source||9 Volt DC tip negative (included)|
|Batteries||No. Only runs on 9V DC power source|
|Current Draw||85 mA|
|Outputs||1x1/4", Thru and XLR out|
There are no reviews for this product.