Order CA$180+ (before taxes) and get FREE Shipping(valid in US and Canada)
- Get 10% OFF your 1st Order ...Use coupon: ONLYPEDALS10
Versatile guitar effects platform
12 volts Power supply not included
AMT Electronics presents the new device – AMT U-2 Pangaea Ultima Brain Frame.
The device is a hardware platform on the basis of which various guitar effects can be implemented in software. Changing the functionality of the device is carried out by changing the “firmware” of the device. This device complements the AMT Bricks series of devices. The AMT Bricks series includes various devices (preamps, effect pedals, noise suppressors, cabinet simulators, device controllers, pedalboards, etc.).
Most of the devices of the series can be used both independently and together.
On the ► PAGE ◄ there are available for downloading the next Firmware for the AMT Pangaea U-2 Ultima:
The main firmware that comes with the device by default.
A feature is an analog-digital preamp section with three channels: clean, low & high gain.
The firmware that turns “Ultima” into an effects processor is designed for the case when your Pedal board, which already has preamp/distortion pedals, requires expanding the sound palette due to various modulation effects.
The firmware that turns the device into a powerful stereo IR impulse responses cabinet emulator.
Multifunctional STEREO IN/OUT Delay effect.
Multifunctional STEREO IN/OUT Reverb with the following types:
The firmware that turns the Ultima U-2 device to the PRE / POST effect processor.
IN L, IN R – Inputs of the Left and Right channels:
– input impedance 470 kОм
– rated input voltage of audio signal 0.316Vrms (-10dBV)
– maximum sinusoidal voltage 2.5V (+8dBV)
– Input impedance 2kOhm
– maximum sinusoidal voltage 0.85V (-1.4dBV)
OUT L, OUT_R – Outputs of the Left and Right channels:
– output impedance 1,5kOhm (unbalanced output)
– maximum sinusoidal voltage 2,6V (unbalanced output)
– phantom power protection – present
PHONES – Output to headphones:
– minimum headphone impedance 32 Ohm
– maximum output sinusoidal voltage (no load) 2,6V (8dBV)
– output impedance 12 Ohm
– Voltage DC 12V
– Current consumption Approx. 300mA
CHARACTERISTICS OF IR FILES
– Type: WAV, IR A/D – D/A converters 24 bit
– Sampling frequency: 48 kHz
– IR length: 1024 samples (21.3 msec)
– S/N: 115dB.
– Latency: 1.2 ms / 0.0012 s
– Codec: AD\DA AK4621
DIMENSION (HxWxD) 47mm x 55mm x 95mm
WEIGHT 270 g (without package)
|Pedal Type||Multi effect and IR -IR Cabinet simulator -Stereo Delay and Reverb -Modulation|
|Power Source||AC/DC Adapter 12V 1,25A center negative (not included)|
|Current Draw||300 mA|
|Inputs||Aux in 1/4 Left (mono) 1/4 Right|
|Outputs||1/4 TRS Left (mono) 1/4 TRS Right 3.5 mm headphones 3.5 mm MIDI|
There are no reviews for this product.